Rosslyn Data Technologies has instigated a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy which runs hand-in-hand with our ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. We believe it is our responsibility and duty to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers, the community and environment.
We recognize that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
Rosslyn is committed to ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business, or in any of our supply chains. You can read our Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy here.
We believe that to be a good corporate citizen, a company should be actively engaged in addressing the concerns of society. This means sharing knowledge, best practices and technology with those in need.
We believe that an important group of society that contributes significantly to the well-being of millions of people daily is the third sector, which comprises of more than 250,000 registered non-profit organizations across the United Kingdom. It is this group the company is committed to assist.
In light of today’s economic environment, charities are struggling to help their beneficiaries because of a decrease in the level of donations from government, businesses and private citizens. At the same time, their operating costs are often increasing due financial commitments such as office rent, payroll and other outgoing expenses.
Rosslyn Data Technologies, with its technology, enables organizations to rapidly obtain visibility of critical data. By giving our platform away for free to charities the company hopes to help executives better manage their organizations, strengthen their finances in order to sustain themselves into the future.
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance;
- We shall strive to reduce waste by the use of recycling;
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees;
- We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development;
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment;
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our business relationships;
- We shall encourage suppliers to adopt responsible business policies and practices.