Today, it's crucial for procurement professionals to transform their operations by looking beyond traditional cost reductions targets to focus on the savings opportunities throughout the supplier lifecycle.
In well-run procurement organizations, this transformation is being enabled by emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and event-driven analytics to create new services and deliver business value to the entire company.
If you'd like to know more, we recently hosted a webinar to explore how procurement teams around the world are innovatively using software to become more productive than ever before with improved data and automated business processes.
Watch the recording of this webinar to learn how to:
- Reduce the time it takes to find and qualify suppliers
- Minimize the risk of on-boarding new suppliers
- Eliminate costly errors in poor data collection processes
- Lower cycle times and the total cost of managing supplier information
- Increase team productivity by automating manual tasks
World-class procurement organizations that embrace digital technologies operate at 22% lower cost than the peer group, according to The Hackett Group. They outperform because they have developed enhanced decision-making capabilities.