For the small minority of HR leaders who have already built an analytics capability, the business value of their investment is clear. However, for the vast majority of HR professionals, developing a world-class analytics capability is a daunting challenge, with few useful resources on how to succeed in this important endeavor.
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018, Rosslyn Technologies and 3n Strategy are running an interactive half-day workshop to help you plan, build and monitor the effectiveness of your analytics capability.
You will learn:
- Where to start on your analytics journey including how to answer business critical questions at each stage in the employee lifecycle
- Determine what skills, tools, processes and data your organization should be using to run your analytics capability
- What metrics you should be using to transform your HR function, and assess and monitor the impact of your programs
- How to make the business case for investing in developing an analytics capability to support your short- and long-term objectives
- How other HR leaders are deploying analytics including the latest research, case studies and best practices
This workshop is ideal for HR directors who are looking to build an analytics capability, or who have just started on this journey and seek to create more business value from the initial investment.
The workshop, in central London, will start at 1:00 pm, and end at 5:00 pm, with a group dinner in the evening.