For the majority of organizations, achieving visibility of suppliers and their associated risks is extremely challenging as there is too much data to effectively identify the most critical relationships. Until now.
By leveraging the same technologies used by intelligence and law enforcement agencies to identify connections among people and organizations, it’s now possible to completely and accurately understand the relationships between your suppliers and employees, customers and persons of interest.
This much-watch webinar showcases how the latest data technologies are helping your peers in procurement to:
- Efficiently aggregate disparate data sources to map your entire supply chain
- Proactively monitor supply chain risks that may negatively affect your business operations
- Discover and deliver actionable intelligence to help identify and prevent fraudulent activities
- Fully access, combine and utilize the plethora of data available to your organization
- Reduce the time and effort required to visualize your organization’s risk profile