The cost of recruiting and retaining employees can be expensive if your talent walks out - or if you are unknowingly keeping poor performers. According to a study by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), a bad hire can cost up to five times his or her annual salary.
Analytics, with the right data, can help you hit your objectives by giving you more insight into your people. With the right tools, you’ll also be able to improve the efficiency of HR programs by better knowing your employees and the journey they take from attraction and hire to performance and retention.
Co-hosted by Max Blumberg, Phd, Founder, Blumberg Partnership, and Lance Mercereau, Chief Marketing Officer, Rosslyn Analytics, along with Edward Houghton, Research Advisor, Human Capital and Metrics, CIPD, you will also learn:
- How to establish an effective analytics program for recruiting and retaining the right people
- What technology tools you need to effectively aggregate, improve and manage data for analytics
- Why you should add valuable external sources of information to your analytics
- How to transform your HR organization by incorporating new found people insight into processes
At the end of the video, you will be able to determine how to answer business critical questions such as:
- Who is my ideal candidate?
- Who are my high performing employees?
- How do I link key sources of people and business data in order to create a single view of my workforce?
- What engagement strategies should I implement to monitor and improve employee performance?
- Where can I find efficiency savings in my retention and recruitment activities?
- How do I make the business case for analytics when there is no budget?