How can finance and procurement work better together to create more business value?
This is one of many questions that was discussed in a live panel discussion hosted by Rosslyn Analytics’ Paul Cook, VP Global Sales, Gert van der Heijden, Editor of Spend Matters Netherlands, and Han Kieftenbeld, an experienced international CFO and CPO.
- What types of data should I be using more of to create short-term savings?
- What are the top five KPIs finance should expect from procurement?
- How do I effectively maintain savings year on year?
- What other parts of the business could benefit from procurement’s expertise?
- How do I identify and evaluate an analytics vendor for my company?
- What are the most pressing business risks I should be monitoring right now?
- What analytical skills should I bring into my team?